What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded from the server onto the user’s browser when accessing certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or that of his/her computer, and depending on the information contained therein and in the manner which the user uses his/her computer, and that may be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies are used on this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those cookies which enable the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of several options or services available therein, such as, for example, to control data traffic and communication, to identify the session, to enter sections to which access is restricted, to remember the elements that make-up a purchase order, to undertake the placement of a purchase order process, to apply for registration or participation in an event, to use security elements whilst browsing, to store content for the dissemination of videos or sound through social networks. These technical cookies may be subdivided into:
- Session cookies: Are a type of cookie designed to compile and store data whilst the user is accessing a website. These cookies are generally used to store information which in only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: Are a type of cookie where the data remains stored in a computer and may be accessed and managed by the party responsible for the cookie for a specific length of time stipulated by same, and which may range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytical Cookies: Are those cookies which enable the party responsible for same, to track and analyse user behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information compiled by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of said websites, applications and platforms, for the purposes of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those cookies which enable, the management, as efficiently as possible, the offer of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a webpage, application or platform from which same renders the service requested according to criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Are those cookies which enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the editor has included in a webpage, application or platform from which same renders the requested service. These cookies store information as regards user behaviour obtained through continuous monitoring of his/her browsing habits, which enables the undertaking of a specific profile for the purposes of displaying advertising based on that profile.
In order to allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you may do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer terminal
Changing the settings for accepting or disabling cookies may hinder navigation and entail that certain functionalities of our website may not function properly. Nevertheless, should you require further information as regards their configuration, you may consult the webpages of the different browsers: