© EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. All rights reserved.
- EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. pursuant to that set forth in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information society services and electronic commerce, you are herein advised that:
Its corporate name is EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U.
Its Corporate Tax ID (CIF) no. is B02607836
It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Albacete at Tome 996; Companies Book 760; Folio 73; Section 8; Sheet number AB-26926. Entry no. 1ª.
Its registered office is at Polígono Industrial (Industrial Estate) Los Villarejos calle A nº 11 – 02230 – Madrigueras (Albacete).
- EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. herein advises that the purpose of the Website http://www.metal.eiffage.es/ is to provide information to the general public about the activities that this company carries out and the products and services offered.
- EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. pursuant to that set forth in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, guarantees the safety and confidentiality of the data furnished by its clients. EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. herein advises that the personal data submitted through the forms on this website or via emails, shall be included into file of clients and users of the website file and shall be automatically processed. By sending the forms available on this website the sender consents to be included in the aforementioned automated processing of the data included therein in order to provide the information requested in the forms or subscriptions. If the user decides to fill in any form on this website wherein personal data is compiled, he/she is advised that EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. shall adopt the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the data supplied, in order to prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, given the current state of technology and pursuant to prevailing regulations. EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. cannot nevertheless guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, Internet and therefore the infringement of data by fraudulent third-party access to said personal data. The user shall be held liable in either event for the veracity of the information furnished and shall be responsible for notifying EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. of any amendment thereto, and EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. is exempt from any liability whatsoever in this regard.
The purpose as a user of the website, by means of the form, is to provide a medium with which you may contact us and reply to your requests for information, as well as to send you information as regards our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, instant messaging), if you have ticked the “Accept” box.
The legitimisation as a user of the website, is the user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by ticking the “Accept” box for the forwarding of information.
Your data as a website user shall be retained for the period that our relationship is maintained and whilst required to do so by law. Once the applicable statutory deadlines have expired, we shall proceed to securely delete same.
The purpose of the processing of the website’s clients is the tax and administrative accounting management.
The legitimisation as a client shall be governed by Law 58/2003, of 17 December, on General Taxation and by the Royal Decree of August 22 1885, whereby the Commercial Code is published.
Your data as website client shall be retained for the period that the business relationship is maintained or during the years required to comply with statutory obligations.
Should you so desire, you may write to EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. with registered office at Polígono Industrial (Industrial Estate) Los Villarejos calle A nº 11, 02230 de Madrigueras (Albacete), for the purposes of exercising your rights of access, rectification, erasure, opposition, right to restriction of processing and data portability.
- EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. is the owner or has the appropriate licenses in relation to the intellectual property rights of this website and the elements contained therein: texts, images, sounds, videos, trademarks, logos, design etc. Pursuant to that set forth in Articles 8 and 32.1 of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution or public communication, including the simple act of making available, whether in whole or in part of the contents of this website on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U and/or the respective authors or copyright owners thereof is strictly prohibited. The user may view, print, copy and store the elements of this website, provided that they are solely and exclusively for his/her own private and personal use. The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as any infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U shall give rise to the liabilities established by law.
- EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. reserves the right, without prior notice, to make any amendments as it deems appropriate to its website, and may change, delete or add both the content and the services offered through the website, as well as the manner in which same are presented or placed.
- EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. does not guarantee the absence of errors in access to the website, or in the content thereof, or that same is up to date, although it shall undertake its utmost to avoid and remedy errors or update said content. EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. shall not be held liable, under any circumstances whatsoever, for losses or damages of any kind or nature which may arise, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful software in the content thereof, despite having adopted all the technological measures required to avoid such occurrences.
- Access to and use of this website confers upon you the status of user, accepting with said access the Terms and Conditions of Use set out below.
- This Website provides the user with access to information and content for which the user assumes liability thereof, extending this to the registration process which may be required in order to access certain services or content.
During the registration process, the user shall likewise be responsible for furnishing accurate, lawful and up-to-date information, as well as to make a diligent and confidential use of the access data furnished.
The user hereby undertakes to make an appropriate use of the information, content and services of the present website and in particular not to carry out any action which may occasion physical or logical damage to the system as well as to attempt to fraudulently access same using unauthorised access data.
Both access to this website and the use which may be made of the information contained therein are the sole liability of the person carrying said activities. The user shall be liable for all actions carried out with his or her user ID. Specifically, the user shall be responsible for choosing, as a password and reminder thereof, strong passwords or phrases, that is, numbers and letters and, even, where systems permit, punctuation marks and special characters that are difficult to guess. In particular, the user shall refrain from choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to him or herself (family name, address, date of birth etc.) or those simple to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes etc.). EIFFAGE METAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U. shall not be held liable for any consequences, damages or losses which may be derivative from said access or use of the information.
- This website may use “cookies” in its performance, advising the user of its objective to improve the provision of the services offered, to adapt same to the user’s preferences and to recognise same during his/her various visits to the website. The cookies are only linked to an anonymous user and his/her computer and do not provide references which may enable the personal data of the User to be deduced.
- The present legal notice and general terms and conditions are governed by Spanish legislation and any type of dispute or litigations in relation to the use of this website shall be interpreted pursuant to the prevailing laws in the place of residence of the owner of this website, with the jurisdiction to settle any dispute or litigation which may arise therefrom, the competent Courts and Tribunals within Spanish territory, the user expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which he/she may be entitled to.